In principle, school fees are to be paid before or on the day of registration in full. If needed a student can apply for the following payment alternative:
• 1/3 of the school fees before or on the day of registration.
• 1/3 of the school fees before or on completion of the first 4 weeks.
• The last 1/3 of the school fees before or on completion of the first 8 weeks of the school.
We expect students from foreign countries to pay R13650 of the school fees as a down payment before we can send the visa recommendation letter. Students won’t be allowed to go on outreach/field assignment, enroll in another school, or join staff if their school fees are not paid in full.
YWAM Worcester’s Refund Policy
If a student has to leave the school early (for whatever circumstances) the following refund policy applies:
• Student leaving on 1st day of school: 80% of school fees will be refunded.
• Student leaving between 2nd and 30th day of school: 50% of the school fees will be refunded
• Student leaving after the 30th day of school: 0% of the school fees will be refunded.
Note that the base retains the right to keep 100% of the school fees should there be reason to expect potential repatriation costs arising.